A floral, exotic oil that is known as a mood-enhancer and natural aphrodisiac, Ylang Ylang is often used in perfumes and natural fragrances. Ylang Ylang has a sweet, flowery scent that supports personal pursuits of freedom and emotional healing.
- Ylang Ylang Sourcing
- How To Use Ylang Ylang
Ingredients: 100% pure Cananga odorata (Ylang II) Oil
Country of Origin: Madagascar
Part of Plant Processed: Flowers
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Use this mood-enhancing essential oil aromatically, topically and internally.
- Bring energy to the room or whole household by placing a few drops in a Mother E Diffuser.
- Begin the day feeling confident and peaceful by putting a few drops anywhere on the body.
- Release the day and relax in a bathtub with 4–5 drops of Ylang Ylang and a cup of Epsom salts.
- Wear on wrists as an exotic floral perfume.
- Promote hair growth and thickness by adding 2-4 drops of Ylang Ylang to Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil, then massage into hair and scalp. Leave for 20 minutes, rinse and wash with shampoo.
- Mix 1 drop of Ylang Ylang with a tablespoon of honey or add to a smoothie to help lift mood and increase libido.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.