Invigorate body and mind while embracing a newfound joie de’ vivre and effervescence in your spirit. Peppermint essential oil surges with freshness and is traditionally used to elevate energy and mood, boost mental alertness, freshen breath and support healthy digestion.
- Peppermint Sourcing
- How To Use Peppermint
Ingredients: 100% pure Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil
Country of Origin: India
Part of Plant Processed: Flowering herbs
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Use peppermint essential oil aromatically, topically, internally and for household; this is one of the "power-house" oils with a myriad of uses.
- Reduce the urge to snack by rubbing 2 drops of Peppermint in palms then inhale deeply.
- Greet the morning with an exhilarating body splash made from two cups of fizzy water, two drops of Peppermint, one drop of Eucalyptus and one drop of lemon. Combine and pour over body after washing.
- Enhance mental clarity and soothe hot flashes by applying 1 drop of Peppermint to temples and back of neck. Be mindful of not rubbing too close to eyes.
- Combine one drop of Peppermint oil with one drop of Lemon oil in water for an invigorating mouth rinse.
- Place 1 drop of Peppermint under tongue to freshen breath.
- Add to desserts and ice cream for a refreshing, minty treat.
- Put cotton balls soaked in Peppermint strategically in rooms to keep spiders at bay.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.