- Clary Sage Sourcing
- How To Use Clary Sage
Ingredients: 100% pure Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil
Country of Origin: South Africa
Part of Plant Processed: Flowers and leaves
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Clary Sage Certificate of Analysis
This sacred essential oil can be used aromatically, topically and internally to support women's well-being and balance. If pregnant, consult doctor before using.
- Relax and unwind by rubbing Clary Sage between your palms and inhaling deeply.
- Place a few drops on your pillow for deep, restful sleep.
- Ease menstrual cramps and support hormonal balance by gently rubbing 3-5 drops on your abdomen. Then take 5-10 minutes to lie down, close your eyes and return to center.
- Promote healthy hair and scalp by adding a few drops to your favorite shampoo and conditioner.
- Lightly rub above brow to enhance creativity.
- Dilute one drop of Clary Sage in 4 oz. or more of water to promote digestion and aid indigestion.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.