Rosemary envelops you in a strong, woody scent that inspires light, organization and understanding. Use this versatile essential oil aromatically, topically, internally, and for household uses.
- Support memory and learning by diffusing or vaporizing 3-4 drops of Rosemary throughout the room using a Mother E Diffuser. May also be inhaled directly from the bottle when on the go.
- Calm nerves by placing one drop in palms, rub together, then cup hands in front of nose and inhale deeply.
- Massage 1-2 drops of Rosemary over throat and chest to ease a cough. Beneficial for headache relief, too.
- Add 1-2 drops to marinades for meat or to roasted potatoes.
- Create a powerful garden spray by adding a 3-4 drops of Rosemary to water in a Mother E Spray Bottle to naturally repel insects and to attract bees and butterflies.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.