Use peppermint essential oil aromatically, topically, internally and for household; this is one of the "power-house" oils with a myriad of uses.
- Reduce the urge to snack by rubbing 2 drops of Peppermint in palms then inhale deeply.
- Greet the morning with an exhilarating body splash made from two cups of fizzy water, two drops of Peppermint, one drop of Eucalyptus and one drop of lemon. Combine and pour over body after washing.
- Enhance mental clarity and soothe hot flashes by applying 1 drop of Peppermint to temples and back of neck. Be mindful of not rubbing too close to eyes.
- Combine one drop of Peppermint oil with one drop of Lemon oil in water for an invigorating mouth rinse.
- Place 1 drop of Peppermint under tongue to freshen breath.
- Add to desserts and ice cream for a refreshing, minty treat.
- Put cotton balls soaked in Peppermint strategically in rooms to keep spiders at bay.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.