With powerful properties and a strong energetic signature, use Lavender aromatically, topically, internally and for household to calm, clean and refresh.
- Welcome a restful night’s sleep by placing a few drops of Lavender on pillow and bedding.
- Combine a few drops with water in a Mother E Spray Bottle then use to freshen room and boost mood.
- Invite relaxation and peace into the room or the whole home by using a Mother E Diffuser for at least 20–30 minutes.
- Apply a few drops from the bottle directly to insect bites, burns (including sunburn), cuts or scrapes. Also excellent topically to slow nose bleeds.
- Infuse a basin of water with 3-4 drops of Lavender, soak a wash cloth, wring, then gently apply to neck and shoulders to ease tension.
- Boost the flavor of marinades, baked goods and cocktails by adding a few drops of Lavender to the recipe.
- Make a lavender vinegar rinse for laundry by combining 1 tsp. Lavender oil with 16 oz. of distilled white vinegar. Add ¼ c. to final rinse cycle or fabric softener tray.
- Combine 2–3 drops Lavender oil and water in a Mother E Spray Bottle, then spritz on mattresses or in linen closets to freshen spaces.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
**It is recommended that you test a small patch of the aforementioned items. Mother E is not liable for any damages incurred to household furniture, upholstery, surfaces or to sensitive areas in the home.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.