Trust the wisdom of its essence and use Eucalyptus aromatically, topically and for multiple household and personal care uses.
- Put 5 drops of lavender and 5 drops of eucalyptus in a 2 oz. small spray bottle. Fill with water to spray around outside as a natural bug repellent. (For extra protection, add 5 drops of patchouli)
- Place 1 drop of Eucalyptus on an organic cotton ball and inhale several times a day to ease congestion and allergies, and to boost mental alertness.
- Elevate your mood and create a fresh smelling environment by diffusing 2–3 drops in a Mother E Diffuser.
- Create a refreshing and tingly shower experience by putting a few drops in your hands, place over nose, then inhale deeply to clear your mind.
- Ease jet lag and arouse your senses after long flights by smelling the fruity, camphorous essence directly from the bottle.
- Combine 2 drops of Eucalyptus oil in a small amount of Mother E FCO for a rub to ease congestion. Lightly massage on chest, neck and cheekbones. Dilute according to your personal skin sensitivity.
- Create an on-the-go cooling spray by combing several drops of Eucalyptus and Peppermint oils in a Mother E Spray Bottle, then spritz over your body.
- Control fleas naturally by mixing 3-4 drops Eucalyptus into your pet’s shampoo.
- Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a Mother E Spray Bottle and use as a natural cleaning spray.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
**Test a small patch before applying on surfaces.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.