- Treat mold by mixing 1 drop of Tea Tree with 1 cup of water, spraying on mold with a Mother E Spray Bottle, then wiping clean.
- For natural cleaning and purification, add a few drops of Eucalyptus, Lemon or Tea Tree to water in a Mother E Spray Bottle to disinfect and clean surfaces.
- Freshen laundry by adding 2-4 drops of Tea Tree into the wash cycle. Clothes will smell fresh and crisp.
- Make a lavender vinegar rinse for laundry by combining 1 tsp. Lavender oil with 16 oz. of distilled white vinegar. Add ¼ c. to final rinse cycle or fabric softener tray.
- Combine 2–3 drops each of Tea Tree and Lemon oils with water using the Mother E Spray Bottle, then spritz into shoes to keep them smelling fresh.
- Welcome a restful night’s sleep by spraying or directly applying a few drops of Lavender onto pillow and bedding.** Or, diffuse the oil throughout the night with the Mother E diffuser.
**Note: It is recommended that you test oils on a small patch of any surface before applying.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity.