Use this bright, fragrant essential oil aromatically, topically, internally and for household cleaning.
- Bring a sense of calm confidence to any moment with Bergamot and a Mother E Diffuser. Then take 15 minutes to close your eyes, sit still and inhale the warm, citrus scent.
- Inhale directly from bottle or use as an aromatic reflexology massage on the soles of your feet.
- Use to promote clear, healthy skin by combining 2-4 drops with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil to dilute and apply to skin after a shower. Dilute according to own skin sensitivity.
- Infuse skin care products with 2 drops of Bergamot to greet the morning with optimism and for an added boost to your cleansing ritual.
- Add 2 drops of Bergamot to boost your Earl Grey tea, then inhale the welcoming aroma.
- Make DIY cleaning wipes using a quart-size glass jar, then fill with approximately 12 pieces of 4 x 4 cloth and ¾ cups each water and distilled vinegar + 4 drops Bergamot + 8 drops Lavender + 15 drops Lemon. Put lid on, swish until cloth is moist.
- Add 2–4 drops to a Mother E spray bottle. Fill with water, then lightly spray on curtains, carpets and upholstery to refresh musty spaces.**
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
**Test a small patch of the aforementioned items. Mother E is not liable for any damages incurred to household furniture, upholstery, surfaces or to sensitive areas in the home.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.