- Frankincense Sourcing
- How To Use Frankincense
Ingredients: 100% pure Boswellia serrata (Frankincense) Oil
Country of Origin: India
Part of Plant Processed: Oleo gum resin
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Use Frankincense aromatically and topically to foster greater spiritual connection and awareness. Plus, it's great for improving the appearance of skin when used topically.
- Promote relaxation and well-being throughout the home by using the Mother E Diffuser or add a dab to the shirt collar or behind the ears.
- Permeate a meditation room with the uplifting yet calming essence using the Mother E Diffuser.
- Dilute with Mother E FCO according to your personal skin sensitivity to reduce the appearance of age spots and sun damage, as well as to promote radiant skin.
- Relax and balance your mood by massaging 1 drop of Frankincense to the bottom of feet.
- Combine a few drops with Mother E FCO to promote relief in hands that have been working hard all day.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.