Tea Tree has a medicinal yet fresh fragrance that’s invigorating and purifying. With powerful properties and a strong energetic signature, Tea Tree essential oil has a long list of uses - best known for its use in skin care and as a refreshing disinfectant.
- Tea Tree Sourcing
- How To Use Tea Tree
Ingredients: 100% pure Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil
Country of Origin: Australia
Part of Plant Processed: Leaves and twigs
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Invigorating and versatile Tea Tree can be used aromatically, topically and for skincare and household cleaning.
- Combine 2–3 drops each of Tea Tree and Lemon oils with water using the Mother E Spray Bottle, then spritz into shoes to keep them smelling fresh. Great to refresh your tent or other outdoor gear during the summer months!
- Enliven a stale room by putting 2–3 drops of Tea Tree oil in a Mother E Diffuser. Refill diffuser and repeat as needed.
- Manage oily skin, acne and other skin irritations by applying 1-2 drops of Tea Tree oil to products used in your daily facial regime. Mixed with lavender, it is an excellent salve to use on cuts and scrapes as a disinfectant.
- After showering, apply to fingernails and toenails to strengthen them.
- Treat mold by mixing 1 drop of Tea Tree with 1 cup of water, spray on mold then wipe clean.
- For natural cleaning and purification, add a few drops to water in a Mother E Spray Bottle to disinfect and clean surfaces. Then take spray bottle to garden and mist on plants to protect them against disease and insects.
- Freshen laundry by adding 2-4 drops of Tea Tree into the wash cycle. Clothes will smell fresh and crisp.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
**Test a small patch of the aforementioned items. Mother E is not liable for any damages incurred to household furniture, upholstery, surfaces or to sensitive areas in the home.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.