- Clove Bud Sourcing
- How To Use Clove Bud
Ingredients: 100% pure Syzygium aromaticum (Clove Bud) Oil
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Part of Plant Processed: Buds
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Use this warm, spicy essential oil for household and cooking, as well as for wholistic well-being - can be used aromatically, topically and internally.
[NOTE: Clove Bud is considered a “hot” oil, so it’s best to dilute it with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO) according to your own skin sensitivity when using topically.]
- Diffuse Clove Bud into the air using a Mother E Diffuser, then take 5 minutes to meditate when you need to call on courage for support.
- Inhale directly from bottle—when diffusing isn’t possible—for bravery on the go.
- Pacify toothaches by applying one drop on gums where your tooth hurts.
- Repel bugs naturally by combining 6 drops Clove Bud, 6 drops Lavender and 10 drops Patchouli with 1/2 cup of Mother E FCO.
- Soothe oral pain by placing one drop of Clove Bud in water and gargling.
- Invigorate oral health, freshen your breath and soothe teeth and gums by adding 1 drop of Clove Bud to toothpaste at each brushing.
- Soak a clean cotton cloth in Clove Bud, then wipe on metal to shine and remove dust.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
**Test a small patch of the aforementioned items. Mother E is not liable for any damages incurred to household furniture, upholstery, surfaces or to sensitive areas in the home.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.