With a clarifying and energizing aroma, AIR::FOCUS helps quiet your mind and instills focus, clarity and concentration. Rosemary, peppermint, cypress, cardamom and more work synergistically to bring scattered, multi-tasking thoughts back to calm—persuading presence for completing a mental goal or project.
- AIR::FOCUS Ingredients
- How To Use Air::Focus
Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom) Oil, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Citrus uranium (Petitgrain) Oil, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, (Roll-on blended with Fractionated Coconut Oil [FCO]).
Use AIR::FOCUS aromatically and topically to calm the mind and gently persuade presence for completing a goal or project.
- Diffuse in any room of your home, in your car, or at the office using the Mother E Diffuser.
- Add 15-20 drops to a Mother E Spray Bottle, fill with water and spritz your surrounding area before starting a mental project.
- Add a 1–2 drops to palms, rub together and then cup hands in front of nose and inhale deeply.
- Inhale directly from the bottle, close eyes and become centered in the moment.
- Combine a few drops of oil with Mother E FCO to create a massage lotion and/or moisturizer.
- Rub on wrists, behind ears and on neck for a natural fragrance. Use caution to avoid eyes.
- Place 2–3 drops in a basin of warm water for a relaxing foot soak.
- Apply to soles and tops of feet and over ankles.
DAILY PRACTICE: Apply to pulse points to bring daydreaming and short attention spans back into focus. Then spend a few moments allowing your body to relax and return to center. When ready, play some meditative music—preferably without words—then greet any unfinished project with a newfound presence and clarity.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.