With powerful properties and strong energetic signatures, the 100% pure essential oils in THE ESSENTIALS COLLECTION have a multitude of uses, including helping you to create a green and healthy living space. Relying on the potent anti-microbial, anti-fungal and purifying essences of Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Lemon, this eco-friendly collection keeps your home clean and fresh the natural way—without all those toxic ingredients.
Trust the wisdom of THE ESSENTIALS COLLECTION and know you can use these powerful oils every day in multiple ways.
- Essentials Include
- How To Use Essentials
- Treat mold by mixing 1 drop of Tea Tree with 1 cup of water, spraying on mold with a Mother E Spray Bottle, then wiping clean.
- For natural cleaning and purification, add a few drops of Eucalyptus, Lemon or Tea Tree to water in a Mother E Spray Bottle to disinfect and clean surfaces.
- Freshen laundry by adding 2-4 drops of Tea Tree into the wash cycle. Clothes will smell fresh and crisp.
- Make a lavender vinegar rinse for laundry by combining 1 tsp. Lavender oil with 16 oz. of distilled white vinegar. Add ¼ c. to final rinse cycle or fabric softener tray.
- Combine 2–3 drops each of Tea Tree and Lemon oils with water using the Mother E Spray Bottle, then spritz into shoes to keep them smelling fresh.
- Welcome a restful night’s sleep by spraying or directly applying a few drops of Lavender onto pillow and bedding.** Or, diffuse the oil throughout the night with the Mother E diffuser.
**Note: It is recommended that you test oils on a small patch of any surface before applying.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity.